Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My European trip

Finally after a very long time I am going on vacation too.
I will be visiting my parents in Israel and my brother and family too.
Of course I have to do it guru style so no retail prices for lights for me.  I will be flying from Toronto to Tel Aviv on Dec 9th and coming on Dec 25th Flying with KLM to Tel Aviv and on the way back with Alitalia.
On the way there I have 13 hours in Amsterdam during the day. I do not need to get a hotel or store my luggage.  I will have a full free day in Amsterdam. Red light district, Ann frank house and many more are on the list of things to do. I was there before so I know where to go and what to do.
On the way back I have 8 hours to explore Rome. The stopover is also free and during the day. Again I do not have to worry about hotels or luggage.  I have a long list of places to see in those 8 hours.
Did I mention that I will be running barefoot on the Tel Aviv beach for the full 2km strip and back. Did I tell you the weather in Dec is 21c to 24c and sunny most days? I will not be needing a hotel in Israel since I have so many people to stay with. Will be eating so much fresh stuff. I will update you with tons of pictures too.
Ok now for the Guru details. I know you want to know how much I paid for all this. I got it all for $614 Canadian. Taxes in. This would be a record low price for me. I booked the flight on itravel2000 and so can you.
No it is not over, just for flying I will get 11,000 miles with Delta airlines which is almost half way toward a free flight anywhere in north America.

2 comments: